1. Bang H-J, Yang YJ, Lho D-S, Lee W-Y, Sim WY, Chung BC: Comparative studies on level of androgens in hair and plasma with premature male-pattern baldness. Journal of dermatological science 2004, 34:11-16.
2. Giltay EJ, Toorians AW, Sarabdjitsingh AR, de Vries NA, Gooren LJ: Established risk factors for coronary heart disease are unrelated to androgen-induced baldness in female-to-male transsexuals. J Endocrinol 2004, 180:107-112.
3. Kaaks R, Bellati C, Venturelli E, Rinaldi S, Secreto G, Biessy C, Pala V, Sieri S, Berrino F: Effects of dietary intervention on IGF-I and IGF-binding proteins, and related alterations in sex steroid metabolism: the Diet and Androgens (DIANA) Randomised Trial. Eur J Clin Nutr 2003, 57:1079-1088.
4. Krautheim A, Gollnick HP: Acne: topical treatment. Clin Dermatol 2004, 22:398-407.
5. Unluhizarci K, Karababa Y, Bayram F, Kelestimur F: The investigation of insulin resistance in patients with idiopathic hirsutism. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2004, 89:2741-2744.
6. Thompson JF, Scolyer RA, Kefford RF: Cutaneous melanoma. Lancet 2005, 365:687-701.
7. Chambers AF, Groom AC, MacDonald IC: Dissemination and growth of cancer cells in metastatic sites. Nat Rev Cancer 2002, 2:563-572.
8. Jaax S, Scott LW, Wolf JE, Jr., Thornby JI, Black HS: General guidelines for a low-fat diet effective in the management and prevention of nonmelanoma skin cancer. Nutr Cancer 1997, 27:150-156.
9. Orengo IF, Black HS, Kettler AH, Wolf JE, Jr.: Influence of dietary menhaden oil upon carcinogenesis and various cutaneous responses to ultraviolet radiation. Photochem Photobiol 1989, 49:71-77.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.