1. Lindinger MI: Origins of [H+] changes in exercising skeletal muscle. Can J Appl Physiol 1995, 20:357-368.
2. Remer T: Influence of nutrition on acid-base balance--metabolic aspects. Eur J Nutr 2001, 40:214-220.
3. Remer T, Dimitriou T, Manz F: Dietary potential renal acid load and renal net acid excretion in healthy, free-living children and adolescents. Am J Clin Nutr 2003, 77:1255-1260.
4. Berardi JM, Logan AC, Rao AV: Plant based dietary supplement increases urinary pH. J Int Soc Sports Nutr 2008, 5:20.
5. Greenhaff PL, Gleeson M, Maughan RJ: The effects of dietary manipulation on blood acid-base status and the performance of high intensity exercise. Eur J Appl Physiol Occup Physiol 1987, 56:331-337.
6. Metges CC, Barth CA: Metabolic consequences of a high dietary-protein intake in adulthood: assessment of the available evidence. J Nutr 2000, 130:886-889.
7. Peel JB, Sui X, Adams SA, Hebert JR, Hardin JW, Blair SN: A prospective study of cardiorespiratory fitness and breast cancer mortality. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2009, 41:742-748.
8. Jones LW, Courneya KS, Mackey JR, Muss HB, Pituskin EN, Scott JM, Hornsby WE, Coan AD, Herndon JE, 2nd, Douglas PS, Haykowsky M: Cardiopulmonary function and age-related decline across the breast cancer survivorship continuum. J Clin Oncol 2012, 30:2530-2537.
9. Kemps HM, Schep G, de Vries WR, Schmikli SL, Zonderland ML, Thijssen EJ, Wijn PF, Doevendans PA: Predicting effects of exercise training in patients with heart failure secondary to ischemic or idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathy. Am J Cardiol 2008, 102:1073-1078.
10. Eng JJ, Dawson AS, Chu KS: Submaximal exercise in persons with stroke: test-retest reliability and concurrent validity with maximal oxygen consumption. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 2004, 85:113-118.
11. Carlson LE, Smith D, Russell J, Fibich C, Whittaker T: Individualized exercise program for the treatment of severe fatigue in patients after allogeneic hematopoietic stem-cell transplant: a pilot study. Bone Marrow Transplant 2006, 37:945-954.
12. Robergs RA, Ghiasvand F, Parker D: Biochemistry of exercise-induced metabolic acidosis. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 2004, 287:R502-516.
13. Blair SN, Kohl HW, 3rd, Paffenbarger RS, Jr., Clark DG, Cooper KH, Gibbons LW: Physical fitness and all-cause mortality. A prospective study of healthy men and women. JAMA 1989, 262:2395-2401.
14. Blair SN, Kampert JB, Kohl HW, 3rd, Barlow CE, Macera CA, Paffenbarger RS, Jr., Gibbons LW: Influences of cardiorespiratory fitness and other precursors on cardiovascular disease and all-cause mortality in men and women. JAMA 1996, 276:205-210.
15. Warburg O: On the origin of cancer cells. Science 1956, 123:309-314.
16. Gatenby RA, Gillies RJ: Why do cancers have high aerobic glycolysis? Nat Rev Cancer 2004, 4:891-899.
17. Masaoka Y, Homma I: The effect of anticipatory anxiety on breathing and metabolism in humans. Respir Physiol 2001, 128:171-177.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.