1. Reichman ME, Judd JT, Taylor PR, Nair PP, Jones DY, Campbell WS: Effect of dietary fat on length of the follicular phase of the menstrual cycle in a controlled diet setting. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1992, 74:1171-1175.
2. McIntosh JE, Matthews CD, Crocker JM, Broom TJ, Cox LW: Predicting the luteinizing hormone surge: relationship between the duration of the follicular and luteal phases and the length of the human menstrual cycle. Fertil Steril 1980, 34:125-130.
3. Kumar NB, Cantor A, Allen K, Riccardi D, Cox CE: The specific role of isoflavones on estrogen metabolism in premenopausal women. Cancer 2002, 94:1166-1174.
4. Balbi C, Musone R, Menditto A, Di Prisco L, Cassese E, D'Ajello M, Ambrosio D, Cardone A: Influence of menstrual factors and dietary habits on menstrual pain in adolescence age. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2000, 91:143-148.
5. Chapin RE, Robbins WA, Schieve LA, Sweeney AM, Tabacova SA, Tomashek KM: Off to a good start: the influence of pre- and periconceptional exposures, parental fertility, and nutrition on children's health. Environ Health Perspect 2004, 112:69-78.
6. Dickman MD, Leung KM: Mercury and organochlorine exposure from fish consumption in Hong Kong. Chemosphere 1998, 37:991-1015.
7. Johnsson C, Sallsten G, Schutz A, Sjors A, Barregard L: Hair mercury levels versus freshwater fish consumption in household members of Swedish angling societies. Environ Res 2004, 96:257-263.
8. Pasqualotto FF, Sharma RK, Nelson DR, Thomas AJ, Agarwal A: Relationship between oxidative stress, semen characteristics, and clinical diagnosis in men undergoing infertility investigation. Fertil Steril 2000, 73:459-464.
9. Harding JE: The nutritional basis of the fetal origins of adult disease. Int J Epidemiol 2001, 30:15-23.
10. Forsen T, Eriksson JG, Tuomilehto J, Teramo K, Osmond C, Barker DJ: Mother's weight in pregnancy and coronary heart disease in a cohort of Finnish men: follow up study. BMJ 1997, 315:837-840.
11. Shiell AW, Campbell-Brown M, Haselden S, Robinson S, Godfrey KM, Barker DJ: High-meat, low-carbohydrate diet in pregnancy: relation to adult blood pressure in the offspring. Hypertension 2001, 38:1282-1288.
12. Khan IY, Taylor PD, Dekou V, Seed PT, Lakasing L, Graham D, Dominiczak AF, Hanson MA, Poston L: Gender-linked hypertension in offspring of lard-fed pregnant rats. Hypertension 2003, 41:168-175.
13. Wei JN, Sung FC, Li CY, Chang CH, Lin RS, Lin CC, Chiang CC, Chuang LM: Low birth weight and high birth weight infants are both at an increased risk to have type 2 diabetes among schoolchildren in taiwan. Diabetes Care 2003, 26:343-348.
14. Hales CN, Barker DJ: The thrifty phenotype hypothesis. Br Med Bull 2001, 60:5-20.
15. Martyn CN, Barker DJ, Osmond C: Mothers' pelvic size, fetal growth, and death from stroke and coronary heart disease in men in the UK. Lancet 1996, 348:1264-1268.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.